25.12.12

Right Next To The Christmas Light


Hey beloved readers! 
Merry Christmas! Finally, Christmas is here. Presents are like everywhere. So do surprises and celebrations. Fun! I love Christmas. How about you guys? 

This afternoon, I went to my friend's Christmas celebration. I thought the Christmas celebration might be bad. Turned out, it was really great. Their family was very nice. Beside that, they also got an amazing Christmas tree. There was no regret at all. Delicious food were everywhere. Tasty, crunchy, crispy cookies were at there too. However, the point is, there was no regret at all. 





What I Wore: my sister blouse, short from Polo Ralph Lauren, belt from Polo Ralph Lauren, clutch bought in Singapore, hat from Payless ShoeSource


Yup! I love self-portrait! ;)

Hohoho!
Again, Merry Christmast! 

Love, 
Jess <3

1 comment: