31.12.12

Summer Trend in Fall/Winter Season

Hey, beloved readers! 
Last summer, I checked something cool called "Chalk Pastel Hair Dyed". In the first time, I didn't believe that chalk pastel could replace hair dyes. It made me more curious and I kept searching about it on the internet. Apparently, many people had been doing this stuff on their hair. The method of doing this was easy. You only need soft pastels and a comb. That's it. The result was great. This is suitable for summer. 

The method to dye your hair using soft pastel, NOT oil pastel.


Amazing result.
Since last summer, I had wanted to do this so bad. Unfortunately, I was traveling with my family. Apparently, 2013 is approaching. It means now is the Fall/Winter fashion, not summer fashion. But, I really want to try to dye my hair using chalk pastels so bad. Then, I think, why don't I give a try, since my country is a tropical country, which mean SUMMER always here. So... I tried today.







What I Wore: 
shirt: osella 
short   : Cotton On 
bracelets    : Tangerine Room


Love,
Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment