20.4.13

Jess's Favourite Song List: April


Beside of falling in love with fashion, I can't help falling in love with this thing called MUSIC. Music is my drug, it makes me high when I'm blue, accompanies me dancing, let me calm down and more... I can't even imagine how my life will be without fashion and music. I think my life will be like an "Earth" without "art", which is an "Eh".

Well, here's my "Jess's Favourite Song List" for "April": 

1. Daylight – Maroon 5

2. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton

3. Pusher Love Girl – Justin Timberlake


4. Feel Again – OneRepublic

5. Come and Get It – Selena Gomez

6. Just Give Me A Reason – P!nk ft. Nate Ruess

7. 22 – Taylor Swift

8. Baby I’m Yours – Breakbot ft. Irfane

9. Everybody Wants To Rule The World – Glee Cast

10. Thrift Shop – Tyler Ward & Lindsey Starling (Cover) 


Images are from Getty Images 

Anyway, good luck to every single Secondary 3 students around Indonesia including myself with the National Exams on Monday. Enjoy! 

Love, 
Jess <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment