11.4.13

That Starbucks Night!

It has been a while, guys. I miss blogging so much. Sadly, I have to miss blogging again because I have to focus on the upcoming national exams. :( However, I'm bad at updating. Have to admit it. :P

Well, last Saturday, I spent my Saturday night with my family around the mall. I didn't really know why suddenly they wanna spend the night in the mall. But, then, it was because my grandma wanna met her old pals and relatives who she hadn't met for a long time. 

After hours had gone by, we decided to go to our favorite coffee shop, Starbucks Coffee. I had this Green Tea Frappuccino Blended Creme which is one of my favorite. Yummy! 



Here's some pictures of my outfit which I wore. Check 'em out! 





I'm really sorry guys for the bad pixel of pictures. 

Anyway, I was wearing: 
Shirt | Samuel & Kevin
Skirt | random brand 
Shoes | Forever 21 
Bracelets | Tangerine Room and Hello Vintage Shop 

Ciao! 
Love, 
Jess <3


2 comments: