9.6.13

Hello Holidays!


Hey loves!
Those stress days with exams has finally ended. I can't tell you how happy I am. It's officially the beginning of holidays. I can dream in my sleep as long as I want, having movies marathon with my girlfriends, shopping and doing other exciting things without any worry. I just love holidays!

Yesterday, my friends and I had so much fun in the shopping center. It was terrific to start my holiday with them. Love them!! <3 <3 <3 



I really love the summer maxi dress that I wore. It is very flowy and comfortable. I bought this dress about a year ago. I rarely wear this dress though. I love how this dress looks like a two pieces clothes; a shirt and a maxi skirt that are combined into one. :)






             
Photographs by: Charlotte Watts

What I was wearing:
dress from Harajuku
sandals from local store
clutch from local store in Singapore


Love this candid picture! Anyway, have a lovely summer holidays loves! 


Love,
Jess <3






No comments:

Post a Comment